Friday, July 07, 2006

Chilean family!

So I finally found out who I'm going to be living with in Santiago. It's a professor of what I guess would translate to early education and her two grown sons (early 30s), in a neighborhood called La Reina. They also have two dogs, a cocker and a golden retriever, which is great. Not really sure what to think at the moment, but glad to know at last who my family will be. I was kind of hoping for someone my age, but maybe it's for the best. Must...keep...open...mind...

Hard, though, I have to admit? Especially now that I know that what Jenna did in Quito--dropping out of the program, directly enrolling and renting an apartment on her own--worked out really well for her. But...must...keep...open.......mind...Okay after all that struggle it's time for a nap. Or maybe a run. A run! Time to run. It's gorgeous outside. Peace out mothafuckas, I'm going to run.

No comments: