Tuesday, October 10, 2006

i continue to grow

Today I slept, ate lunch, studied briefly for my midterm tomorrow, went to pronunciation class, had a talk with Rosie that was wearing but ended up being good, had a coffee and read Ficciones, went to Hooter's (incredibly, my first time ever in a Hooter's) with Rosie, Durham, Tim, Vale, Gaby, Justin, Amalia and a Chilean boy whose name I've forgotten but was really nice and asked lots of questions about the game, to watch game one of the ALCS. Detroit, 5-1. REPRESENT MOTOR CITY! Not that I've ever really pulled for the Tigers before, but of the four teams left, I'm all for 'em. Sometime soon I feel like I'll write about all these mysterious things I'm thinking about myself and trying to change and all that, but not right now. Now it's time to go to the bathroom, work on this mix I'm making and go to bed. Shout-out tonight to Jack Johnson for his awesome cover of Badfish/Boss DJ. 'Night.

No comments: