Wednesday, March 21, 2007

yoga entry, take three

Well I wrote two other posts about this but during both of them Blogger/Safari flipped out on me and stopped responding and I had to force quit and I lost the post both times. Guh. Anyhow, because I don't feel like typing it all out again, here's a synopsis: I really liked yoga, I think it will prove to be very good for me, but it was/is painful. The past couple of days have been fine, I haven't slept that well but I feel like I will tonight so that's okay. Also I know my schedule, more or less. Here it is:

Monday
4:30-5:50 Introducción a la economía política de Europa
7:45-9 Yoga

Tuesday
11:30-12:50 Sistemas electorales y la calidad de la democracia
3-4:20 Conflicto armado y la política del trabajo humanitario

Wednesday
4:30-5:50 Introducción a la economía política de Europa

Thursdsay
11:30-12:50 Sistemas electorales y la calidad de la democracia
3-4:20 Conflicto armado y la política del trabajo humanitario
7-9(?) Frisbee

Friday
7:45-9 Yoga

Saturday
Nothing

Sunday
4-6:30 Frisbee

That's my classes plus the extracurriculars that I'm sure about at the moment. I'm also signed up to tutor English at la Chile but that won't start until April, and I'm trying to figure out when I can take salsa classes. I think I'll end up doing those on Friday, too, because the free ones offered through la Chile conflict with my class schedule. That would put me at 24,000 pesos a month for yoga/salsa, but that's not so much (not even 50 bucks) and the reward will way outweigh the monetary cost. Plus my having less money than usual at the moment is teaching me that I absolutely can live on less than I did before. To clear up any doubts that concerned parties might have, I'm only taking three classes because they're worth five credits each, which makes a full schedule (they all merit it, too, I've got TONS of reading and writing and tests and things, easily equal to a Michigan semester's worth), and I'm doing all Poli Sci because I'll get three major credits for each of them for a total of nine, which is the max I can get for a semester abroad, which will in turn make my life easier when I get home. Huzzah.

And with that, I'd best get a move on down to San Joaquin for Political Economy of Europe.

No comments: