Thursday, November 30, 2006

from copa with love

The internet in my house is broken (it´s been spotty for days but the modem finally bit the dust yesterday), so I´m writing from the COPA office, having just finished my Spanish final. I passed for sure, and did well on the vocab/writing section, but how far above passing I´ll get on the grammar section...I have no idea. That leaves just the final essay for Lenguaje Cinematográfico, which I´ll get started on tonight by renting a couple of movies. Not the worst assignment in the world, and I got an A- on the midterm despite writing way under the required amount, so I´m not too worried about it. It´s due a week from today, but I´m going to finish by Saturday so I can travel with Rosie and now Tim B. I can´t believe the semester is over, that tomorrow it´ll be December! Everyone is going to leave so soon, and I won´t see most of them ever again. It´s a weird feeling, no matter how many times you have it (high school graduation, leaving school every year, etc.). Anyhow there´s a line for the computer, so I´ll cut this off. Almost done!

No comments: