Friday, December 01, 2006

it's alive!

The internet started working again, so here's a super-short post:

Tonight I will watch the third and final movie I have to write about (Hero, after Kill Bill vol. 2 and The Seventh Seal), and then write about them until I'm done or pass out on my computer. Then I will wake up, finish what I haven't finished, print upstairs and meet Julia for lunch at Patagonia. Figured out that the problem with meeting up on Wednesday was that she thought I'd told her to go to U de Santiago when I'd told her to go to U Católica. Oh well. Tomorrow things are super-duper clear (fingers still firmly crossed against mishap, though). Then I will turn my blasted final essay in, take a shower, pack and hightail it down to the bus station. Beautiful south, here I come!

No comments: