Friday, November 10, 2006

long day

Last night I ended up going to sleep at Vale's at around 4:30, then waking up at 8:30 to go to the blasted human rights history lesson tour of COPA, which took us to the Pinochet Institute, the Cementerio General and Villa Grimaldi. It was all really, really interesting and I wish I'd been less exhausted for all of it. And, joy of joys, tomorrow I get to get back on a bus and go to Pomaire and Isla Negra again with Chile, chilenos class. So at the moment I'm going to go heat up dinner, eat it, and then go right back to bed in the hopes of recovering a little bit. Tomorrow's post will be long and involved, I promise, because I have a lot to write and think about from today and hopefully will tomorrow, too, but I just can't right now. 'Night.

No comments: