Tuesday, August 22, 2006

today was a good day

I don't have class on Tuesdays, except the dumb COPA pronunciation class 4:30-5:30, which I really don't mind and don't have work for. So here's what I did today: Woke up at 10:30, laid in bed for half an hour, got up, checked my email and facebook and talked on AIM for a little bit, took a shower, came back, finished one of my essays for class tomorrow, made and ate a really good lunch, shaved (for the first time in more than a week...feels great), did the Washington Post crossword, went to class at COPA, where I traded tongue twisters with my Spanish teacher, walked with Vickie and Rosie to their building and went up to Rosie's apartment, where we talked for a while, came home, ate two homemade completos (hot dogs with avocado, tomato and usually mayonnaise, although I substituted dijon mustard) and a big salad of lettuce and avocado, had a great conversation with David about Bush and the sorry state of affairs at home and about China, came in here to write my second essay and got distracted with various things, and here I am. There was a blemish on the day, but I won't get into it here because it's complicated and didn't detract too much from the truth of the title of this post, which I'm trying to stick to. Anyhow, I'd better get to work on that essay. 'Night everyone.

No comments: