Sunday, August 27, 2006

my body is crying and laughing at the same time

My day today went like this: Woke up, ate, went to play ultimate, played ultimate for three hours, ate again (a burrito! with hot sauce! spicy things are like little miracles in this country), came home, ate again and now I'm writing this and about to go take a shower. The frisbee was incredibly fun and most of the people who play are really good and hardcore and fun. But now my shins, ankles, knees, quads, hips, back and feet are conspiring to kill me in order that I might never put them through that again. But it's okay, they're just my body parts and couldn't kill me if they tried. I'll just put them through it again and again until they get used to it again. Now I will shower and then stretch and then do all the homework I didn't do this weekend. Oh, homework, how I hate you. 'Night.

No comments: