Thursday, September 14, 2006

the past week or so

Well things have been pretty interesting. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, typing is hard with just one hand. As soon as I get the right one back I'll write a long post. Most important news: It appears I won't have to have surgery after all, although we're still not sure. I sent the x-rays to Dr. Kline yesterday and will go to the central Catolica hospital tomorrow to get examined again. I have decided that this is the year of getting fucked with by doctors who can't decide or don't know what's wrong with me. First the whooping cough, then with my "elevated" blood pressure, now this. I'm sick of hospitals and x-rays of my chest and being told I'll have to come back for some more tests. I just want to be fucking WELL for a couple of months. Is that so much to ask? More later...

No comments: