Thursday, May 03, 2007

feeling better today

My fever has not returned today, and the headache and joint pains are pretty much gone. My cough has changed, too, it's more frequent but wetter and less painful. Also, swallowing is easier. On the flip side, I got my first bloody nose in a long time about fifteen minutes ago. Not much of one, I'm still breathing it out of existence, but it's somewhat persistent. Also, I re-read the post I put up yesterday...Do I normally make that many grammatical and spelling mistakes? I mean, what a mess! Hopefully it was just because my brain's been fried for the past few days and I don't usually write like that.

Cori sent me a Facebook message yesterday saying we should hang out, which is true, because it's been forever. I said I wasn't supposed to go outside and she wrote back this morning that maybe she'd bring some chicken soup over. Gotta love good friends. I've also realized that Blogger is time-stamping my posts an hour earlier than I actually write them, which is a really huge, huge problem for me. Call in the National Guard. Vale just got back from some errands--depositing her paycheck, picking up some groceries and some more "Lost" Season 1 DVDs--so I guess we're about to have lunch. That's about all there is to report; today has, expectedly, been rather boring and low-key.

No comments: