Monday, April 16, 2007

the 200th post

So I've reached my third hundred, exactly 340 days, six hours and 41 minutes after my first post. I've decided to use this post to put up a few way overdue pictures of my new (now not-so-new) house and family, along with a really funny thing I found online thanks to Bill Simmons' blog The Sports Guy. First that:

Step 1: Go to Google Maps
Step 2: Click on "Get directions"
Step 3: Put "New York, NY" for the starting point and "Paris, France" for the ending point
Step 4: Scroll down to step 23

Now, here are the pictures:


View from across the street. My window is the open one on the second floor.


Kitchen


Living room


From left: Shiva, Pili, Gabriel, Kiko, Pilar. The females live in the house, the males are serious pololos. But they're around all the time and basically part of the family.

One more thing, because I am a gigantic dork: the Wikipedia entry on 200.

No comments: