Saturday, May 08, 2010

dxb

Hello from beautiful Dubai International Airport! Not much to report, really, except that wifi is free and a cup of decaf costs six dollars. I would almost consider getting a day room (I'm eligible for reimbursement because my layover is over 8 hours) just to have somewhere to stow my stuff, but it's not worth it. I can check in in four hours so I think I'll just wander around, check out the duty-free shops and then plant myself somewhere

I'm traveling with one of the little netbooks from work. Do not see the appeal. It's not that much lighter or smaller than my laptop and so much more awkward to type on. Oh well, shouldn't complain too much.

Oh, one last thing: running list of things I forgot to bring:
1) cell phone charge
2) rain jacket
3) any kind of jacket or warm anything except my green sweater

Oops

No comments: