Wednesday, March 07, 2018

things will be better tomorrow

Wrote out a long-ish entry on an unpleasant interaction I had with SRB this morning, self-flagellating but also trying to figure out why I acted the way I did and why she acted the way she did. It's too personal to share in full. We'll be okay, it seems that these kinds of fights are just going to happen for us from time to time because we approach the world and each other differently. The last one I remember was last fall, maybe early October. I'll try to do better next time.

On another, somewhat related note, I heard back from the tele-therapy practice recommended by an acquaintance here. They recommended one of their therapists, who wrote to me to schedule an appointment. She's in Illinois, so the times she suggested were not practical for me. When I told her that I was in Pakistan, she said that her license only permits her to treat patients in Illinois. Ah, so. I asked if she knew of anyone else in the practice who was more flexible or whether she knew of other online resources I could try. Let's see.

No comments: