Tuesday, June 16, 2009

micafone testing one two fee, in da pace to be

UPDATE: table now displays correctly. The HTML just looks hideous.

Wassup evybody my name is Tai Mai Shu, and I am going to wapping fo you today just a wi'w fweesty'w. Fus an fomos I like to thanking wody sty'w beyond compayw fo getting my bewt back an hewping me pomotion my skiws. An in retun I wiw teach them how to make on miyon dollus.

Whew, got a little carried away there. What a great song. I wish today was Sunday...

Anyhow, the themes of this post are testing and goals. I started a thread on JP Fitness Forums for my dearest goal of dunking. Because I currently have the vertical jump of a very athletic 12-year old, this will take a quite a lot of hard work on three major things: strength, power and elasticity. And because I've been working haphazardly on these things for several months, to some but not enough success, I'm going to start with a solid month-to-month plan for the final five months of the year.

So here's a table (the stupid piece of crap won't display right, even though it's unbelievably basic...please scroll down) with my current numbers and goal numbers:

nowgoal
height5'11"n/a
weight165#165#
dead lift335#400#
front squat245#300#
vertical jump28"36"
overhead press115#165#
bench press185#245#
pull ups1320
10-yard dash1.68s1.55s
20-yard dash2.56s2.4s
40-yard dash4.69s4.5s
dot drill53s45s

No comments: