Tuesday, February 12, 2008

thumbs down

Got my first letter of rejection from a job app today, from Arabella. That's okay, because it was the group I was least interested in working for and, as they pointed out in their gentle, if concise and blunt, letter, seemed like the least comfortable fit for me. Still, not very nice to get rejected from anything. Oh well, time to get used to it, I suppose. Back to work.

That means emailing Oikocredit (today) and Partners of the Americas (on Thursday or Friday, if they haven't emailed by then) to follow up on those letters, and Jeff about hopefully coming in to see what CHF is all about over Spring Break. Also, it means going through the little list I compiled of other places of interest and banging out apps for them. Somebody, somewhere has got to hire me, right?

But right now, it means writing this blasted essay about pentecostals and faith healing.

And buying a ticket to see the DALAI LAMA AT CRISLER ARENA ON APRIL 19!!!!

No comments: