Sunday, July 01, 2007

allow me to explain

In my dream last night, I had posted at least three times after my last real-life post. I don't remember much else about the dream except looking at photographs of something. The large number of "fucks" arose out of frustration at the fact that this whole ticket mess appears to have been mostly my fault, and as a result the money that I had been saving up in hopes of one last cool trip before heading back to the states will instead go to getting me home. Which, it kind of goes without saying, fucking blows.

In better news, Emily and Vale and I went to Valpo yesterday and had a really good time, despite the cloudy/foggy weather and Vale feeling vomity. It's such an interesting city, I took some more photos, including some duplicates and triplicates of photos I'd taken before because it's just that cool. Emily had bought a ticket straight to Pucón from Valpo so at the end of the day, around 7:30, we went our separate ways--Vale and me back to Stgo and Emily on to Volcán Villarrica. Lucky. Today is a day for work; I meant to get up at 9 but when I did instead of resetting my alarm for 9:30 I somehow turned it off and was only awakened by some guy named Hector calling a wrong number. Twice. But now, with a cup of good coffee (on Friday Vale's mom came to town for a funeral and we went to Granos y Hojas afterwards, which was really fun because watching them interact is hilarious; anyhow the upshot is we split a bag of really nice expensive coffee there) I will start this blankety-blank 12 page final that is all that stands between me and the end of the school year. Hoo doggies.

No comments: