Tuesday, May 29, 2012

pakistan: an easy country

Just got to the Serena after a rather smooth journey. There was a caterwauling baby the seat in front of me on the IAD-DXB flight that provoked some images I'm not ashamed of.* But otherwise it was fine. Watched "Drive" and "The Talented Mr. Ripley," neither of which I'd seen and both of which were very enjoyable. DXB was its normal weird self, although because our connecting flight was on Emirates Caryn and I ended up in the special terminal. And when we got there, around 5 PM local time, there was nobody there except staff. A bit strange.

The DXB-ISB flight was great: I had practically an entire row to myself and Emirates planes are nice. Anyway, blah blah blah, now I'm in the Serena and wiped out, which is entirely appropriate because it's 2:30 in the morning. Time for bed, more tomorrow.

Edit: Hope this post answers the comment on the previous post.

No comments: