Wednesday, February 07, 2007

panama!

Is where I am! I'm leaving tomorrow, having been here a couple of nights already in Bocas del Toro. Anyone making a trip to Costa Rica, plan this place into your trip. It's absolutely great.

Before this we were in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca for four days and before that in Manuel Antonio for two. So far, so great. Katy and April left early this morning for San José because their flight to Lima is early tomorrow morning. I, however, don´t fly out until the ninth, and so I'm sticking around here an extra day and will head on back to San José tomorrow. I've seen some beautiful places (lots, actually) some unbelieveable plants and wildlife and met some really interesting and cool people. Also being with Katy and April has been great, we're all pretty compatible travelers and people. Time to cut this off, because this internet café charges an exorbitant amount for its computers, but I promise some good long posts about the highlights when I get back to Santiago.

No comments: